Friday 18 February 2011

So much to tell.......

I don't know where to start really!!!  I now have some of pieces in the local Arts Centre! I am very pleased about that.  It's a start!  My new diamond tip drill bits have arrived.  So expensive for their size! ha ha  I also have a new teeny drill to put them in!!  My other half has purchased a new 'baby' one for me.  I also have a new engraver!!  My head has been filled to the brim with so many ideas I haven't really known where to start!  I used my torch for the first time ever yesterday - That was an experience!


 It became apparent that copper heats up extremely quickly and when dropped onto the carpet it will melt it!!! I now have a perfect copper washer imprint in the middle of the kitchen carpet!!! oops.  Whilst desperately trying to pick that up with pliers I almost set fire to the blinds.  Im thinking these things are really for outdoor workshops/studios! ha ha.  I have called it 'Thoughts' as the two lots of circles reminded me of thought bubbles, also because my brain was in overdrive, wishing I had three hands and trying to co-ordinate the two I do have so as to avoid burning the whole dam street down!!!  There is lots Im not happy with but for a first attempt It will do!  I really have the bug now.......

No comments: