Sunday 13 March 2011

Mother Nature - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...................

Mother nature certainly proved that over the last few days in Japan! What a terrible event, made more real with the live coverage.

Im not sure I like the idea of live coverage in situations like this, being reminded by the reporter that 'people are currently losing their lives'.  The footage was like something out of a hollywood movie, so surreal.

Events like this certainly bring home to you how lucky you are....for a while anyhow.  Perspective, Im sure will be lost again in the not too distant future as we all become wrapped up in ourselves again.  Having children, thinking too deeply about recent events is just too painful.  Although tiny, insignificant and useless my thoughts are with all of those affected..............................................................................................................................................

And now you have listened to my thoughts I will up date you with current activities!  Its Sunday morning and I have been outside - in my pyjamas - photgraphing my latest addition - a dragonfly - by the pond.  As I was rummaging and groveling by the water feature which sits neatly by the pond I was alerted to a noise.  As I stood up a little dishevelled, in my pyjamas it became apparent that the neighbour was watching me!!!  In a nice high pitched tone I yelled "Morning"!  The raised eyebrows, worried smile and hesitant wave said it all really.  I think she must have gone indoors to tell her husband that I have finally lost the plot!!  Oh well maybe the padded van will come and take me away, I could do with a break!! ha ha  Oh no wait a moment will I be able to take my wire and tools with me?  They are sharp after all!!

No comments: