Monday 7 March 2011

New Crystal Pendants...

What a gorgeous sunny day!! Makes you want to open all the windows and have a good Spring clean!! Sadly (not!!Im open to offers!) I'm going to have to repress the urge as I have too many other things to do! Early last week I selected some new crystals to make pendants with.  Although I see each one before I buy it is always very exciting when the mail comes!!!!  This time I ordered a piece of Danburite, first discovered in Danbury, Connecticut, in 1839, this gem has also been found and mined in Japan, Russia, Mexico, Burma, and Madagascar.  It is one of the highest vibration minerals currently found, Danburite “connects the heart of the mind with the mind of the heart". It is an absolutely gorgeous yellow colour!!!  I have added a picture of some of the crystals - now in pendant form!  I still have a gorgeous Aura/Titanium/Flame Quartz point, crystalised blue kyanite, zincite..........
I now have a key to the new studio!!  It needs to be ready for 22nd as I have a workshop planned!! I will try to add some photos soon so that I have a 'before' and 'after'!!  Off to sort some advertising now and then back hands on a little later!!  As always if there is  a piece in the above photo you are interested in please email or leave a comment. As of now they haven't been displayed or offered for sale anywhere!!! 
HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments: