Wednesday 6 February 2013

Getting there...........

..to a place called 'Organised'!  I have been putting more time into Facebook,  and have been pleasantly surprised at how relatively quickly I have gathered a group of 'Likers'!  Once the number reaches 100 I will be selecting one person at random to receive a free handcrafted pendant.  So, please, if you haven't already found  me on Facebook I would love to see you there.  My Ebay shop is filling up too.  My target for products is 100 by the end of the week - I might do it!!  The light has been awful with the terrible weather we have been having so sadly phographing has been out of the question.  These are some pieces I made recently that I have pictured between torrential downpours and snow!!:-

Tiny Knitted Chicken Keyring

Pretty Cat Collar

Funky Toy Dog Collar
 
Fairy Bracelet

Emo Skull Dice Bracelet
 
 
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” - Denis Waitley
x

No comments: