Thursday 2 December 2010

Got a new Bench Block today....................................

Yippee!!  I would never have thought I could get so excited about a lump of solid steel!!  The trouble is now of course I just want to start experimenting and given that it is almost midnight I fear I may make a few enemies!!!  I will have to wait until the morning - I can make up for it then!!ha ha  Now that I have the Bench Block it has opened up a whole new world of options and combinations!!  I got some new drawers yesterday so I have been trying to get some order around my workspace today so that I can re-arrange things better.  Yesterday I got a new hoover too - not just any hoover - a desk hoover none the less!!! And it's a Hetty!!!!Exactly the same as Henry only pink!! She is sooo cute, almost worth spilling a pot of beads for! ha ha. 

I haven't really had too much time over the last few days for making.  Although, I did start the prototype for a rooster Pendant which I designed a while back and have been meaning to make for myself for some while!!


I have promised to make a turquoise bracelet for a birthday present which I must crack on with.  I also have an agate to frame so I will be off now......

No comments: