Tuesday 7 December 2010

Somebody please press the pause button.......

Argh!! Where is the time going?!!  I have several orders that I need to get finished over this week and I cant find any inspiration to start on them!!!!!  I made a few Pendants today....
The Hematite cat in the Copper Netted Bezel was a bit of a challenge, just wanted to see if I could do it with it being a bit of an awkward shape and all!!
The Sea Sediment Jasper Heart is a gorgeous coloured stone.  I love green and the varying tones in this are stunning.  I added two green swarovski crystals and swirled the silver wire.



I have had this little guy for quite a while - he's not that little actually(around 7cms long!)!!  Again I have used Silver wire, this time I have added two faux glass pearls inkeeping with the theme.  I thought they went well with the turquiose too.  Both the Seahorse and the Bead above are genuine turquoise - I may keep this one!!
I hope to spend a big chunk of the day tomorrow creating and fulfilling orders!! Please, please let me wake up full of inspiration ha ha ha!!

No comments: